ArcSOC optimizer in Edit mode

Jump to solution
12-16-2019 09:57 PM
VictorTey
Esri Contributor

Hi,

When I change the task to "edit" mode, I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "ArcSOCOptimizer.py", line 11, in main File "Modules\Outputs\ReportBuilder.py", line 15, in __init__ File "Modules\Outputs\OutputBuilder.py", line 20, in __init__ File "Modules\ServiceStats\AGSAdmin.py", line 18, in __init__ TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable Traceback (most recent call last): File "ArcSOCOptimizer.py", line 11, in main File "Modules\Outputs\ReportBuilder.py", line 15, in __init__ File "Modules\Outputs\OutputBuilder.py", line 20, in __init__ File "Modules\ServiceStats\AGSAdmin.py", line 18, in __init__ TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

I have checked the following 

• SiteUrl and tokenUrl matches ArcGIS Counter and optimizer
  • ArcGIS Monitor credential i use the default user: Site (tested the login and it works)
  • Also confirm credentials are the same for the counter and optimizer.
  • Tested without adaptor but still fail

running test.bat 

list mode works fine

Edit mode I get:

Error while fetching tokens from admin URL. Please check the URL and try again.
argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable
Traceback (most recent call last):

Environmenet is enterprise 10.5.1 

ArcGIS Monitor : 10.6.1

Thank you in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The recommended solution is to remove the special characters from the PSA account which is being used in the "Select a Credential field". 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
VictorTey
Esri Contributor

Just a update,

Running the optimizer bypassing the webadaptor yield

Traceback (most recent call last): File "ArcSOCOptimizer.py", line 11, in main File "Modules\Outputs\ReportBuilder.py", line 15, in __init__ File "Modules\Outputs\OutputBuilder.py", line 20, in __init__ File "Modules\ServiceStats\AGSAdmin.py", line 29, in __init__ ValueError: token error Traceback (most recent call last): File "ArcSOCOptimizer.py", line 11, in main File "Modules\Outputs\ReportBuilder.py", line 15, in __init__ File "Modules\Outputs\OutputBuilder.py", line 20, in __init__ File "Modules\ServiceStats\AGSAdmin.py", line 29, in __init__ ValueError: token error

However running it with Test.bat returned something more promising. I only just setup the counter bypassing the webadaptor. i will wait a day and test again. However it is as simple as that.

__GetPercentCommittedBytesInUseMax 78
__GetLogicalCoresMin 4
list index out of range
File "ArcSOCOptimizer.py", line 11, in main
File "Modules\Outputs\ReportBuilder.py", line 22, in __init__
File "Modules\Outputs\ReportBuilder.py", line 69, in __Write
IndexError: list index out of range
None
File "ArcSOCOptimizer.py", line 11, in main
File "Modules\Outputs\ReportBuilder.py", line 22, in __init__
File "Modules\Outputs\ReportBuilder.py", line 69, in __Write
IndexError: list index out of range

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Let's focus on the Token Error.  I have seen issues like this when special characters are used in the Primary Site Administrator (PSA)  password. which is used "Select a Credential" field.  Change your password for the PSA account; test it without using any special characters (just letters and numbers).

VictorTey
Esri Contributor

Thank you Michael for your feedback. I will give that a try.

0 Kudos
VictorTey
Esri Contributor

Hi Michael Reither‌, I have tested it with a domain account with a password that doesn't contain special character, only letters(caps and non caps) + numbers.

Still getting the same error. However, running the optimizer.exe with the test.bat works great

Traceback (most recent call last): File "ArcSOCOptimizer.py", line 11, in main File "Modules\Outputs\ReportBuilder.py", line 15, in __init__ File "Modules\Outputs\OutputBuilder.py", line 20, in __init__ File "Modules\ServiceStats\AGSAdmin.py", line 29, in __init__ ValueError: token error Traceback (most recent call last): File "ArcSOCOptimizer.py", line 11, in main File "Modules\Outputs\ReportBuilder.py", line 15, in __init__ File "Modules\Outputs\OutputBuilder.py", line 20, in __init__ File "Modules\ServiceStats\AGSAdmin.py", line 29, in __init__ ValueError: token error

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The recommended solution is to remove the special characters from the PSA account which is being used in the "Select a Credential field". 

0 Kudos