ArcGIS monitor 10.6 cannot register a collection

Jump to solution
11-06-2018 12:20 AM
MichaelManalili
New Contributor

Hi GeoNet community!

I just would like to ask some help regarding the issues I am experiencing with the ArcGIS monitor installation. 

I have done the following part:

Install MongoDB

Install ArcGIS Monitor

Configured port 444 because IIS is running on the server so 443 is taken already.

In my ArcGIS monitor Administrator, I made a test connection and I can see the server (localhost:444) as online.

My issue:

When I open the connection, it brings me to the other page to register a collection.

The problem is that I cannot register a collection and it gives me this error.

PS: the email is existing as per the documentation.

I would appreciate any help.

I have attached some screen shots to be a bit clear.

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndrewSakowicz
Esri Contributor

Michael,

Please confirm (share screenshot, including username) that you can log into the report server (web site on 444). The page naturally will be "empty" since you have not been able to register collection.    If successful,  using the same user name, connect to report server using Administrator (share screenshot).  If successful, you should not be promoted as you stated  "When I open the connection, it brings me to the other page to register a collection."

Note Esri Tech Support can help you with these type of issues. I recommend you collect the info above and contact them.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
AndrewSakowicz
Esri Contributor

Michael,

Please confirm (share screenshot, including username) that you can log into the report server (web site on 444). The page naturally will be "empty" since you have not been able to register collection.    If successful,  using the same user name, connect to report server using Administrator (share screenshot).  If successful, you should not be promoted as you stated  "When I open the connection, it brings me to the other page to register a collection."

Note Esri Tech Support can help you with these type of issues. I recommend you collect the info above and contact them.

MichaelManalili
New Contributor

Hi Andrew,

In my post, I have included some screenshots. Yes I am able to log in through port 444 (see attached screenshot) but when I tried to register a collection, It does not allow me. It says check if ArcGIS server monitor is running. I checked and it really is running. Now I am stucked with this procedure. I would very much appreciate your speedy response. Our AcrGIS Monitor trial version will exprire tomorrow unfortunately ;(

I have re-attached the screenshot in this post. Thank you!

Kind regards,

Michael

0 Kudos
MichaelManalili
New Contributor

Dear Andrew,

I replied to GeoNet in this link. I am also writing this email in case you missed it.

https://community.esri.com/message/812448-re-arcgis-monitor-106-cannot-register-a-collection?commentID=812448&et=watches.email.thread#comment-812448

Thanks very much for responding to my query.

Kind regards,

Michael

0 Kudos