Select to view content in your preferred language

Create ENC in ArcMap

Jump to solution
06-16-2023 07:57 PM
NguyenBichHue
New Contributor II

Hi Technical Support Team,

I have some issues when working with ArcGIS for Maritime in ArcMap as attached pictures. 

1. I have problem with NIS scale band although I already configure as the picture 1, and picture 2

2. I try to create New Nautical product but the tools are not active as picture 3.

Please help me.

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
pocalipse
New Contributor III

Hi

We had the exact same problem in ArcGIS 10.8 but everything was working in 10.7! Unfortunately we didn't find any solution.

View solution in original post

NguyenBichHue
New Contributor II

I found that should work with Enterprise Geodatabase in Arcmap 10.7

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
pocalipse
New Contributor III

Hi

We had the exact same problem in ArcGIS 10.8 but everything was working in 10.7! Unfortunately we didn't find any solution.

NguyenBichHue
New Contributor II

Hi 

Thank you so much for support. I already installed version ArcMap 10.7 and I can work with the NIS Scale band.

However, I still have problem with New Nautical Product wizard. The tools in this wizard are not available active , although I already set Nautical properties as the attached pictures.

Please help me!

Many thanks

0 Kudos
pocalipse
New Contributor III

... have you set the NIS Owner Workspace ? 

pocalipse_0-1687153619819.png

NguyenBichHue
New Contributor II

Hi,

I do as your guide to set the NIS Owner workspace and also in Series Properties, but I still can not select AOI in New Nautical Product. Please help me.

Thanks you so much

0 Kudos
NguyenBichHue
New Contributor II

Hi,

I would like to understand that this is a reason that I cannot select the AOI in the New Nautical Product Wizard? as the attached picture, in item Areas Of Intereset: No Custom Object.

Please help me!

Thank you so much 

0 Kudos
NguyenBichHue
New Contributor II

I found that should work with Enterprise Geodatabase in Arcmap 10.7

0 Kudos