Select to view content in your preferred language

GIS Arcmap SDK for Unreal Engine 5.4

Jump to solution
3 weeks ago
JACKAURAXR
New Contributor

I am able to get the SDK to function on Unreal Engine 5.2  just fine... it is an amazing plug-in.

I am trying to develop a passthrough experience with the Meta Quest 3 for these geospatial models from the Arcmap SDK ...

I think this would be possible of the GIS SDK was available for 5.4. at least much easier to accomplish. Only because the MetaXR plug-in is only available for 5.4. If the Meta XR plug-in was availabe for 5.2 I could probably make the passthrough experience work with the existing GIS SDK.

Would be possible to get a hold of the GIS SDK for Unreal Engine 5.4

My email is jackrendler@gmail.com
or: Jack@auraxr.systems

our website is auraxr.systems

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MasonGaw
New Contributor III

Hello, 
Official support for unreal engine 5.4 with the ArcGISmaps SDK for unreal engine will be coming in our next release in late July/early August. we do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. 
Mason

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MasonGaw
New Contributor III

Hello, 
Official support for unreal engine 5.4 with the ArcGISmaps SDK for unreal engine will be coming in our next release in late July/early August. we do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. 
Mason

JACKAURAXR
New Contributor

Thank you Mason, this is great to hear!

0 Kudos
raghuwar2
New Contributor

Oh it's fun. I use it occasionally to create small games from my drone datasets for customers to "run through" if they're interested. I often use ArcGIS in my workflow, so not having to export and import into UE will reduce time and be a useful feature for me https://100001.onl/

0 Kudos