5 Replies
muhnawir
New Contributor

Screenshot_2.jpgThis is additional infoScreenshot_3.jpg

0 Kudos
MasonGaw
New Contributor III

Hi,

Can we please get some more information regarding this issue? Would you mind replying with a screenshot of the file explorer open to the project path where the .uproject is? Additionally, you can right click on the .uproject file, and select “Generate Visual Studio Project Files” and then open the visual studio solution file that appears. Once open, at the top select build followed by build solution. The console should open at the bottom. If you see “build succeeded”, try opening the project again. If you see “build failed” please send a screenshot of the console so we can better help you. 
thanks,

Mason Gaw

0 Kudos
MasonGaw
New Contributor III

Additionally, could you please confirm if you installed the plugin to the project or to the engine? We are aware of an issue similar to yours when installing it to the engine. I'm happy to help you with a work around if that is the issue.

Mason Gaw

0 Kudos
GeorgeNehma
New Contributor

Hi Mason,

I am currently running into this same issue with Unreal 5.3 and Visual Studio 2022. This is my error list 

GeorgeNehma_0-1718727519361.png

And my output:

GeorgeNehma_1-1718727558692.png

I have the Plugin installed into the project under the folder Plugins and am using version 1.5.

0 Kudos
jairobpicott
New Contributor II

It happens sometimes to me when I try to use the files from one project to another. It is easily solved in my case by adding to the project folder into a folder "Plugins" (Create on if you do not have it) and place there the folder as you downloaded from the website, like this the plugin is installed into the project.

0 Kudos