Select to view content in your preferred language

GIS Arcmap SDK for Unreal Engine 5.4

Jump to solution
07-03-2024 08:19 PM
JACKAURAXR
New Contributor

I am able to get the SDK to function on Unreal Engine 5.2  just fine... it is an amazing plug-in.

I am trying to develop a passthrough experience with the Meta Quest 3 for these geospatial models from the Arcmap SDK ...

I think this would be possible of the GIS SDK was available for 5.4. at least much easier to accomplish. Only because the MetaXR plug-in is only available for 5.4. If the Meta XR plug-in was availabe for 5.2 I could probably make the passthrough experience work with the existing GIS SDK.

Would be possible to get a hold of the GIS SDK for Unreal Engine 5.4

My email is jackrendler@gmail.com
or: Jack@auraxr.systems

our website is auraxr.systems

Thank you so much

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MasonGaw
Regular Contributor

Hello, 
Official support for unreal engine 5.4 with the ArcGISmaps SDK for unreal engine will be coming in our next release in late July/early August. we do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. 
Mason

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MasonGaw
Regular Contributor

Hello, 
Official support for unreal engine 5.4 with the ArcGISmaps SDK for unreal engine will be coming in our next release in late July/early August. we do apologize for the inconvenience this may cause you. 
Mason

JACKAURAXR
New Contributor

Thank you Mason, this is great to hear!

0 Kudos
raghuwar2
Deactivated User

Oh it's fun. I use it occasionally to create small games from my drone datasets for customers to "run through" if they're interested. I often use ArcGIS in my workflow, so not having to export and import into UE will reduce time and be a useful feature for me https://100001.onl/

0 Kudos