How to change the opacity of a elevation layer?

Jump to solution
02-03-2023 04:20 AM
WH1981
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

I have a map made with the sample script and i use a elevation layer in it:

arcGISMap.Elevation = new Esri.GameEngine.Map.ArcGISMapElevation(new Esri.GameEngine.Elevation.ArcGISImageElevationSource("https://tiles.arcgis.com/tiles/nSZVuSZjHpEZZbRo/arcgis/rest/services/Elevation_3D_RD/ImageServer", "Elevation"));

Only this elevation layer is grey and you can see the layer at some points through other layers. How can i make the elevation layer transparant? Like in ArcGIS Online or ArcGIS Pro.

Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TomoTakeda
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your posts. 

We don't have the feature to set transparency for the ground yet. We have it on our roadmap though it doesn't have high priority at this moment.

Can you provide us with your use case for this feature so our team to have a better understanding of your needs?

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TomoTakeda
Esri Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for your posts. 

We don't have the feature to set transparency for the ground yet. We have it on our roadmap though it doesn't have high priority at this moment.

Can you provide us with your use case for this feature so our team to have a better understanding of your needs?

Thanks

0 Kudos
WH1981
by
New Contributor III

Hello,

I created a workaround for my scenelayers (multipatches in RD=28992) with increase the offset above the ground with 1 meter for all my layers.This setting i make in ArcGIS Pro because changing the offset in ArcGIS Online don't work for the Unity scene. (not hardcoded in the layer i think)

After the 1 meter offset the elevation RD groundlayer stays under the scenelayers. Leaving the elevation RD layer away is not a solution because i need it to give the imagelayers a height(they come from the portal, They are also in RD(28992)). And the imagelayers must have the same spatial reference as the elevation layer.

WH1981_0-1678223115766.png

0 Kudos