Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Maps for Adobe CC Compatibility with Illustrator 27.3.1

Jump to solution
03-09-2023 07:30 AM
Randomapper
New Contributor III

Can anyone confirm that the ArcGIS Maps for Adobe CC plugin works with Adobe Illustrator version 27.3.1? We are having issues using the plugin but we are new users so I don't have anything to compare it to.  Version 27 is the last one mentioned in the documention.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
XingdongZhang
Esri Contributor

@Randomapper Sorry for the confusion. ArcGIS Maps for Adobe plug-in supports Adobe Illustrator version 27.3.1. The doc says the supported version 27, which means any version on 27.x. 

For the issue that you encountered on 27.3.1, could you please share more details? Is it the same as the one in the announcement here https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-maps-for-adobe-creative-cloud-blog/update-on-the-blank-file-iss...?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies
JustinBurker
New Contributor II

Mine is working after the illustrator update. 

XingdongZhang
Esri Contributor

@Randomapper Sorry for the confusion. ArcGIS Maps for Adobe plug-in supports Adobe Illustrator version 27.3.1. The doc says the supported version 27, which means any version on 27.x. 

For the issue that you encountered on 27.3.1, could you please share more details? Is it the same as the one in the announcement here https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-maps-for-adobe-creative-cloud-blog/update-on-the-blank-file-iss...?

0 Kudos
Randomapper
New Contributor III

Thank you for linking that post.  That does appear to be the same issue we are having.  Although, we are running Windows 11 and I noticed in the FAQ section that Windows 11 appears to not be supported at this time.  Could you confirm that as well?  I did get some files to open so there appears to be some functionality.

0 Kudos
XingdongZhang
Esri Contributor

@Randomapper You are right, we have an FAQ section in our documentation that says Windows 11 is not supported at this time. That means we haven't run complete sets of testing to officially certify that environment. It doesn't mean you cannot run Maps for Adobe plug-in on Windows 11. In fact, we have seen some users successfully using the plug-in on Windows 11 already. Windows 11 will be fully certified in future releases of the application. I hope this information helps.

gxl
by
New Contributor

老师您邮箱马洛杉矶

洛杉矶

0 Kudos
LRSmith
New Contributor III

Hello @XingdongZhang 

Hello, I am commenting so that I can be notified when the working plugin is available: 

Error installing. ArcGISMapsforAdobe_Mac_340.pkg. Installation failed.
Please contact software manufacturer for assistance

I signed into my USDA Forest Service Enterprise Adobe and ESRI accounts.

On a 2019 MacBook Pro (Intel Core i7) Mac OS Version 13.3.1 Adobe CC 2023 ver 5.10.0.573

Illustrator 27.5, Photoshop 24.4.1.

0 Kudos