Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to Load Map!!

Jump to solution
05-05-2016 01:19 PM
VinuthaDevakumar1
New Contributor

Hi,

I subscribed to ArcGIS Online 60-day Trial account. I published a feature layer. The size of this layer is about 800 MB. Through several attempts, I was finally able to publish the service. I can view the service in My Content and was able to view the full loaded map as well in ArcGIS Online.

I created an ASP.Net web application to call this service using the ArcGIS 10.4 Javascript API. Intially I was able to view 1/4th of the map. But now, the map does not load at all. I understand that its a huge map and cannot be loaded fully. Infact I even tried to change the maximum records count. That didn't work. Also even after using the Map View's zoom and extent properties I was unable to load even a part of the map.

I am stuck with this. Please help.​

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
VinuthaDevakumar1
New Contributor

Thank you. I was able to resolve this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Hi Vinutha,

Would it be possible for you to post a link to your feature class that you published? Or maybe post the code you wrote to make this application?

0 Kudos
PanagiotisPapadopoulos
Esri Regular Contributor

For big amount of data (number or complexity)  it is better to use Dynamic Map Services for operational layers if it possible. This option is only available through ArcGIS for Server and not from ArcGIS Online.

ArcGIS Online publish Feature Services and Tiled Services.

0 Kudos
VinuthaDevakumar1
New Contributor

Thank you. I was able to resolve this issue.

0 Kudos