theme

06-13-2016 06:57 AM
GilbertoMatos
Occasional Contributor II

Bom dia! Pessoal, preciso de uma ajuda urgente: a empresa que trabalho, quer passar a utilizar o web appbuilder, e com isso, querem que eu crie um tema padrão, para só selecionarem e já virem os menus (camadas, legendas, sobre, etc, em texto mesmo). Deve ter um layout com uma linha horizontal no topo, com os menus a direita e o logotipo a esquerda. Abaixo deve ter um mapa e no rodapé uma linha horizontal com o endereço da empresa. Os widgets de layers, impressão, sobre, etc, devem ser chamados através de textos com estes nomes, e não com ícones. O problema, é que não consigo montar isso, na verdade não estou conseguindo me achar em anda da estrutura. Se puderem me ajudar, agradeço.

0 Kudos
15 Replies
GilbertoMatos

I follow exactly the example you in the styles of link you sent me. Worked perfectly. Just clear your browser cache, restart the server through startup.bat and then create a new application. Then he applies the style.

tks

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Gilberto,

I guess I just don't understand why I would have to make a new application. Why won't this change apply to my existing application? What if I don't want to make a new application...

I did everything else though (clear cache, restart the batch file, even rebooted my machine and tried another browser, though it won't open in Internet Explorer....)

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Ok, I figured it out. I was changing the manifest.json and such in the wrong place. I was performing these changes in the map folders, not the client\stemapp folders... It all works now.

GilbertoMatos

OK! Perfect. Now I'm trying to understand how do I add a link to the layers in the header, in the form of text, not icons as the default. If you have any tips, thank you. hug

0 Kudos
AdrianWelsh
MVP Honored Contributor

Gilberto,

Are you just referring to the links that you can modify in the config.json file in the main folder?

Take a look at this:

App configuration—Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS (Developer Edition) | ArcGIS for Developers

and scroll down to the links section. You can add more than one link to this.

0 Kudos
GilbertoMatos

I know I have placed several doubts in the forum, but I have no else to turn. Now I'm trying to understand the operation of the foldable theme header, to be able to include links in text form, which will open the widget layer, print, etc. If anyone knows how to do this, thank you. If I can, post here.

Thank you

0 Kudos