Select to view content in your preferred language

Styling the directionsDiv

Jump to solution
09-16-2013 06:29 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Looking for the CSS for styling the directions text within the directionsDiv. Has anyone done something similar? Dug through the CSS of the Directions class but thus far no success.

Thanks!

rGibson
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JasonZou
Frequent Contributor
Is your app accessible publicly? Hard to say with the information provided. Generally speaking, I would open the app in Chrome, then right click one of the direction element and choose Inspect Element. It will open the Developer Tools, and showing the element along with its CSS rules on the right side. Find out what CSS class the target element has, and modify the css rules on the fly. When you satisfy with the new changes, change the CSS file in your app accordingly to make them permanent.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
JasonZou
Frequent Contributor
Is your app accessible publicly? Hard to say with the information provided. Generally speaking, I would open the app in Chrome, then right click one of the direction element and choose Inspect Element. It will open the Developer Tools, and showing the element along with its CSS rules on the right side. Find out what CSS class the target element has, and modify the css rules on the fly. When you satisfy with the new changes, change the CSS file in your app accordingly to make them permanent.
0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the tip, Jason. Looks like there's no named CSS styles associated with the directionsDiv element.....so I just did the unthinkable and made my own. lol.

Thanks again!!

Russell
0 Kudos