Sample Javascript Viewer

05-27-2010 12:26 PM
ChristianSmith
New Contributor III
Does anyone know if the sample viewer team plans to upgrade, change / modify the JS sample viewer in the near future ?

Thanks

Smitty
0 Kudos
72 Replies
MichaelVolz
Esteemed Contributor
Does anyone know how to become a part of the beta testing program for the Javascript Viewer that ESRI is currently developing?

I would like to be a part of this program so I can determine how many of my business needs can be accomplished by the viewer and how many business needs can be fulfilled by extending the widgets or building additional widgets.
0 Kudos
KevinMacLeod1
Occasional Contributor III
Jeff your new site looks really nice.

I agree they are two distinct philosophies.  To really win the market ESRI needs both.  I am excited about this!
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
Does anyone know how to become a part of the beta testing program for the Javascript Viewer that ESRI is currently developing?

I would like to be a part of this program so I can determine how many of my business needs can be accomplished by the viewer and how many business needs can be fulfilled by extending the widgets or building additional widgets.

The beta release is scheduled for march 28. You can apply to be part of the beta program here.
0 Kudos