Select to view content in your preferred language

Running ArcGIS map in Offline angular application

Jump to solution
02-22-2022 05:18 AM
AnantSharma
New Contributor II

Is it possible to use ArcGIS (ESRI) map in offline mode for an angular project. I created a project and used ESRI map in it, while I am online it is working fine but in offline mode nothing is being displayed in mapView area. So is there a way to use ESRI map in offline mode for angular projects

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
AndyGup
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @AnantSharma By offline do you mean the app is designed to run on a device with no access to internet? Or do you mean the app is running on a Local Area Network (LAN) that is sand-boxed off from the public internet? Those are two different architectures. We don't support the first scenario.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
AndyGup
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @AnantSharma just an additional note, our native Runtime SDKs support full offline workflows,. you can find documentation here: https://developers.arcgis.com/documentation/. With regards to the second scenario, there isn't much documentation for the ArcGIS API for JavaScript specifically, it involves an Enterprise architecture installed on premise. If you need more information on that, I recommend contacting your Esri Sales Rep to make sure you have all the Enterprise pieces in place for your use cases and requirements.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AndyGup
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @AnantSharma By offline do you mean the app is designed to run on a device with no access to internet? Or do you mean the app is running on a Local Area Network (LAN) that is sand-boxed off from the public internet? Those are two different architectures. We don't support the first scenario.

0 Kudos
AnantSharma
New Contributor II

Hi @AndyGup , thanks for the reply. I was referring to first scenario, but for the second scenario can you provide some documentation to refer to. If possible. 

0 Kudos
AndyGup
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @AnantSharma just an additional note, our native Runtime SDKs support full offline workflows,. you can find documentation here: https://developers.arcgis.com/documentation/. With regards to the second scenario, there isn't much documentation for the ArcGIS API for JavaScript specifically, it involves an Enterprise architecture installed on premise. If you need more information on that, I recommend contacting your Esri Sales Rep to make sure you have all the Enterprise pieces in place for your use cases and requirements.

0 Kudos