Select to view content in your preferred language

printTask Not Working

04-06-2016 08:21 AM
AkbarEhsan
New Contributor

Hi,

We have had several issues after we tried to changed JSAPI version to 3.3. We are resolving issues one at a time. We got Draw, Label and Measure to work. I am, however, currently, grappling with printTask not working. Trying to debug. It seems to hang. If you click on Print View at the top, you will see what I mean.http://map.iu.edu/iupui/begin.php

Campus Map : IUPUI : Indianapolis

printTask is supposed to fire from map-cloud.js file. Not sure why it does not fire.

I see the following error in the console:

Any thoughts, ideas or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Akbar

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ChrisSmith7
Frequent Contributor

Akbar,

I debugged a bit and saw that the print task is executing, but is returning an error (from printTask.js):

Error: Error performing execute operation

You mentioned upgrading to v3.3 - I would strongly recommend moving to the latest version, v3.16, before further troubleshooting. You may encounter a bunch of breaking changes, but you'll have to pull the band-aid off eventually. I try to upgrade our app in-line with Esri, and at the very list, only staying a version behind. You might find that this issue has been fixed... at the very least, you'll be able to rule-out an API issue. I checked the release notes for 3.4 and 3.5, but didn't notice any print-related fixes implemented.

0 Kudos