On Demand Column Headers not refreshing

Jump to solution
12-02-2013 01:40 PM
PeteVitt
Occasional Contributor III
Hi - I'm starting an on-demand grid out with an empty data store, with column headers specifically defined.  The grid then gets updated or filled with data following user interaction.  The problem I'm having is that the column headers are being overwritten by the data (see attached screen shot).  I'm having to put the empty data store in the grid with the defined column headers, because it won't display the column headers otherwise, even though I have showHeader set to true.

Any ideas on how I might resolve this?  It appears the column headers just wont refresh once the real data is inserted into the grid.  I've tried refreshing the grid and reparsing but the dont work

Thanks

Pete
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
I had this problem when using dGrids. Take a look at this thread for the way I solved it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
I had this problem when using dGrids. Take a look at this thread for the way I solved it.
0 Kudos
pengwan
New Contributor

HI, Ken & pete.

The "this thread" link wasn`t useful any more.

Can you guy please attach this again.

0 Kudos
JasonZou
I would like to try Ken's approach since it's cleaner. But if you like a quick-n-dirty solution, here is one.

.dgrid-scroller {
 margin-top: 25px !important;
}
0 Kudos
PeteVitt
Thank you both --It seems like I've been trying to get this working forever.  Its working good now

Pete
0 Kudos