Select to view content in your preferred language

Mocking all requests doesn't trigger attribution request

02-12-2024 04:57 AM
cristianghita2
New Contributor

I have a react application which uses esri arcgis js sdk. A feature of the app is selecting some data from the database and create an executable of the app that would get burned on a CD and ran in an enclosed environment (no internet access).

I have to make the map work without internet access. I am not allowed to host a server or a big database to serve map data.

My best solution (I think) is to look at all the requests sent to the arcgis domain and save their response and response headers. While the app is in the enclosed env it would point to my mocked endpoints instead of arcgis ones. 

Every request seems to work as expected and they get their mocked response - except one which is messing everything up. The webmap that I am using (id: c50de463235e4161b206d000587af18b) triggers a request for attribution while pointing to unmocked requests ( https://static.arcgis.com/attribution/Vector/World_Basemap_v2?f=json ). When I mock the requests there is no request sent to this endpoint and this is what I think breaks my logic. 

Does anyone know why that request is not triggering? I'm also open to suggestions of how to tackle my enclosed environment problem.

I appreciate any answer 🙂 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
cristianghita2
New Contributor

Forgot to mention that I can see the map and all the .pbf requests firing and responding as expected but all I see is blue - no land.

0 Kudos