Select to view content in your preferred language

Javascript 3.10 API download

Jump to solution
07-14-2014 10:34 AM
JeffPace
MVP Alum

Since the sticky is gone, where can we look to see when the new 3.10 API will be available for download and local install? Kelly Hutchins

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

Good question about the stickies. I'll have to explore geonet a bit and see if we can find a way to persist info in an easy to find location.

For now I'll post back in this thread and also on the blog when the download is ready.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
KellyHutchins

We're working on it and it should be up soon.

0 Kudos
JeffPace
MVP Alum

Wow shouldn't you be busy at UC ? I wasn't expecting it till next week.

the question was more about notifications. Since the stickies are gone, is there a way to be notified?

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins

Good question about the stickies. I'll have to explore geonet a bit and see if we can find a way to persist info in an easy to find location.

For now I'll post back in this thread and also on the blog when the download is ready.

0 Kudos
JeffPace
MVP Alum

great thank you! enjoy UC, hope to see you at the Developers Conference next year

0 Kudos
JeffPace
MVP Alum

How does this post have 4 correct answers? that doesnt seem right

Timothy HalesJim Barry

0 Kudos
JimBarry
Esri Regular Contributor

I think it's a UI thing we need to fix.

Meaning, when a discussion is started as a Question, then every reply below it will get a button that has a green star saying "Correct Answer". When the original poster or a Moderator clicks one of those, all of those buttons go away and the one marked as the Answer gets a big green star on the right side of it and its right side border becomes green rather than blue.

What we need to do with those buttons is instead of saying "Correct Answer" say "click here to choose this reply as the best answer" or something like that.

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins

Version 3.10 of the API and SDK are now available for download:

Esri Downloads

JeffPace
MVP Alum

compact build does not seem to be in the bundle

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins

I just took a look and its there under arcgis_js_api/library/3.10/3.10compact