info box opens on wrong spot on the y ace help plix!

06-24-2010 03:26 AM
HallbjornViktorsson
New Contributor
Hello All,

I'm making a webpage with a map of Iceland, I'm in a bit of trouble, at the moment I'm trying to get a info box to open at my mouse click, the problem I'm getting is that the info box opens much lover then my mouse click, but just at the y-ace the x is at the same spot. I was wondering if any one could tell me what the problem might be. I'm using special reference  3057. if you want to see some code just ask I don't know if it's needed.

bellow I tried to make an example I don't know how good it is.

if the red dot represents my mouse click then the blue dot represents where the info box show cordite will point at

0 Kudos
2 Replies
NeelMallepally
New Contributor
I had this problem too. In my case, the issue was due to some styles applied to DIV tags in the page. Even the rubber band (when tried to zoom in/out) displaced in y-direction.

Which version of Javascript API are you using?. Also, could you post your code to find the issue?
0 Kudos
HallbjornViktorsson
New Contributor
Neel05 Thank you allot,

you where right I found out what the problem was, it was cause of how my div had the style set to 100% and there was a div above it so always when I clicked it got moved down so I fixed my dives and now it works. thank you allot for your help. really appreciated.   🙂
0 Kudos