Select to view content in your preferred language

How to Prevent Clustering of Adjacent Country Features in ArcGIS API for JavaScript?

07-06-2023 02:11 AM
ungoda
by
New Contributor

I have a large dataset of features, and I'm using feature reduction clustering. However, I do not want features from adjacent countries to be grouped together. I want to ensure that features from adjacent countries are not clustered together.

I have explored the FeatureReductionCluster option provided by the API, but it does not offer a direct solution to address this specific requirement. I have also considered creating separate feature layers for each country to prevent clustering across countries, but I'm concerned about potential performance implications with this approach.

Is there a recommended approach or best practice to achieve custom clustering where features from adjacent countries are not grouped together? Are there any alternative feature reduction techniques or custom clustering strategies that can be implemented?

Any guidance, code examples, or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance for your help!

0 Kudos
0 Replies