Select to view content in your preferred language

FeatureTable Hidden Rows

04-25-2023 08:54 AM
RobertBossio
New Contributor II

When I initiate a feature table on my web application, sometimes there are missing records. The table header always shows the correct record count, but the table itself is missing records. At first, I thought it was a filtering issue, or features not fully loaded prior to the table showing. The page DOM does not show these records as part of the table. Then, by accident, I resized my web browser and the records appeared. I then started to investigate this but could not find a solution. In my example, 2 records are missing when the table is initiated, and I can confirm through browser developer tools that those 2 rows are not part of the table. But, after I resize the browser page, those two rows are added to the table DOM. I tried playing around with CSS on the DIV container for the table without success. Anyone else experienced this or maybe have some insight? Pics attached show the table DOM before and after resize showing the records "magically" appear. Not sure what other info to provide but can provide additional information upon request. Thanks!

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JamesIng
New Contributor III

So the featureTable itself is responsive and displays whatever features appear on the Map itself.

It's possible that by resizing the browser you've made the map larger - which has pulled in more features into the table - increasing the rows.

Try setting a larger zoom or extent on your initial map load and seeing if you see more features in your feature table.

James from www.landkind.com
0 Kudos