Select to view content in your preferred language

Editor Widget Edit Items List Issue

04-03-2023 02:52 PM
JPBrady
New Contributor

Hi, wondering if someone can help me with the editor widget on v 4.25.5.  I am using events to keep three feature layers synced up after editing.  In the feature layers I am using objectId set as the DisplayField on the layers so it displays objectId in the list of editable items in the editor widget.  Everythign is working fine except the list of items that is shown in the editor widget itself.  This only happens after I open the editor widget, create a polygon(any shape this happens with).  Once I hit create my code adds the shapes using applyEdits.  If I then go to the select features option in the editor widget then select the shape that was just created the list that shows up is not correct.  It has multiple shapes with different objectectIds.  The weird part is the shapes that show up are duplicates of the actual shape that I did create and then the outline shape use to edit the shape.  Does anyone know where the edit list is sourced from?  I  looked at all the internal layers on the map and tried clearing them but that didnt work.  Have also looked at all the view models associated with the editor iteself, those associated layers,  the editableitems, nothing.  All the features layers with the shape originally added is correct with no duplicates.  Running out of ideas at this point.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JPBrady
New Contributor

Figured it out, disregard please.

0 Kudos