Select to view content in your preferred language

Cannot get my tiled layer service above my graphs

Jump to solution
12-09-2016 03:59 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

As you can see below my tree symbol is hidden underneath the graphic layers.. I tried to move the tiled layer around to get up top. No success. Any idea?

map.addLayers([GraphicsParcel, GraphicsBuffer, clusterLayer, tiledMapServiceLayer]);
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Alex,

If they are graphics they will always be on top.

From Here: GraphicsLayer | API Reference | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.18 

Class: GraphicsLayer
Description
(Added at v1.0)
A layer that contains one or more Graphic features. Each map contains a GraphicsLayer by default, accessible using the Map.graphics property. You can create your own graphics layers and add them to the map. Graphics layers can be reordered within the group of graphics layers. However, the graphics layer in Map.graphics is always on top. Also, all graphics layers are always on top of TiledMapServiceLayers and DynamicMapServiceLayers.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor

Alex,

If they are graphics they will always be on top.

From Here: GraphicsLayer | API Reference | ArcGIS API for JavaScript 3.18 

Class: GraphicsLayer
Description
(Added at v1.0)
A layer that contains one or more Graphic features. Each map contains a GraphicsLayer by default, accessible using the Map.graphics property. You can create your own graphics layers and add them to the map. Graphics layers can be reordered within the group of graphics layers. However, the graphics layer in Map.graphics is always on top. Also, all graphics layers are always on top of TiledMapServiceLayers and DynamicMapServiceLayers.
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ok thanks for the info

0 Kudos