Bug NIM080359 been fixed yet?

03-21-2013 07:11 AM
DougCollins
Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know if Bug NIM080359 has been fixed yet or is being looked at?  The bug has to do with the popups not being positioned correctly on the map.  Popups are often displayed off the map if close to an edge of the map.  I am using version 3.3 of the API and am still seeing this issue.

This thread talks more about it.

Thanks,
Charlie
0 Kudos
3 Replies
JohnGravois
Frequent Contributor
NIM080359 was not acknowledged as a valid bug by our development team.  They explained that a dijit.layout.BorderContainer or a dijit.layout.ContentPane can be used to position the map with absolute values and provided the following application as an example of a viable approach to resolve the error.
0 Kudos
KenBuja
MVP Esteemed Contributor
NIM080359 was not acknowledged as a valid bug by our development team.  They explained that a dijit.layout.BorderContainer or a dijit.layout.ContentPane can be used to position the map with absolute values and provided the following application as an example of a viable approach to resolve the error.

But this is still happening

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22842[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos
DougCollins
Occasional Contributor
Yes, it does still occur in the example, but seems to hide more of the popup window in some other apps I have made.  I'll have to compare my CSS with what is your JSFiddle example to see if there are any differences.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]22846[/ATTACH]
0 Kudos