Badly Broken Sample

12-22-2011 10:36 AM
PaulVepraskas
Occasional Contributor
I have been using pieces of the following sample in my application, that allows for a great workflow for adding data.  It has been working perfectly for sometime, but yesterday a user mentioned that it was on the fritz and after looking at the sample online, ESRI's is in worse shape then mine is nothing seems to work.  I logged a incident in tech support but I could use any input to get it working again?

http://help.arcgis.com/en/webapi/javascript/arcgis/help/jssamples/mobile_citizenrequest.html

In my app I can only add a feature once, the second time I try to add that same feature type the link seems to be locked.

Any ideas?
0 Kudos
5 Replies
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor
We recently updated that sample to use the latest version of  jQueryMobile and it looks like that broke some of the functionality. We'll look at the sample and resolve any issues as soon as possible. In the meantime I've attached a working version that uses an alpha version of jQueryMobile:
0 Kudos
PaulVepraskas
Occasional Contributor
Thanks, I'm having an issue where once I choose something from the listview I cannot choose it again. So in that example if I was to add a critical issue it would work but if I tried to add another critical issue it would not let me.

Any suggestions?
0 Kudos
JohnGravois
Frequent Contributor
I can confirm that the same behavior Paul describes in his app seems to occurring in the sample application Kelly has attached.  A specific template can only be selected once in a particular session.  Afterwards, no similar additional features can be added.

(Firefox 8.0)
0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor
Looks like there was a logic error in the application. I fixed it in the attached version. Note: This version still uses the alpha version of jQueryMobile. I'll update to the latest version after the holiday break.
0 Kudos
PaulVepraskas
Occasional Contributor
Thank you for your help, that seemed to do the trick!
0 Kudos