'dijit/_WidgetBase',
    'dijit/popup',
    'dijit/TooltipDialog',
    'esri/lang',
    'esri/layers/FeatureLayer',
    'dojo/_base/array',
    'dojo/on',
    'dojo/promise/all'
], function (declare, dom, Style, _WidgetBase, dijitPopup, TooltipDialog, esriLang, FeatureLayer, array, on, all) {
    var MapTips = declare([_WidgetBase], {
        baseClass: 'gis_myDijit',
        postCreate: function () {
            this.inherited(arguments);
            var dialog = new TooltipDialog();

At line 18 as of the JSAPI 3.12compact, I receive the following error in the console:

TypeError: d(...) is undefined (init.js:608)

This error occurs about 50% of the time, the other 50% it works perfectly fine.  All other things being equal, I have switched back and forth between 3.11 and 3.12 and can confirm that this does not happen with 3.11.

Anyone having the same/similar issue, or know what can be done to work around this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MS
by
New Contributor III

Just in case anyone else runs into this issue - it appears to only be present in the downloadable version of 3.12compact.  I tried downloading it again just to make sure and the problem still appeared.  I also tried:

• 3.11compact (downloaded)
  • 3.12 (non-compact, downloaded)
  • 3.12compact (CDN)
  • 3.12 (CDN)

^ None of the four above had any issues, only the downloaded 3.12compact.  Maybe something wrong with the downloaded .zip file?  I'm not sure.  I'm just using the non-compact 3.12 as a workaround for now.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
MS
by
New Contributor III

Just in case anyone else runs into this issue - it appears to only be present in the downloadable version of 3.12compact.  I tried downloading it again just to make sure and the problem still appeared.  I also tried:

• 3.11compact (downloaded)
  • 3.12 (non-compact, downloaded)
  • 3.12compact (CDN)
  • 3.12 (CDN)

^ None of the four above had any issues, only the downloaded 3.12compact.  Maybe something wrong with the downloaded .zip file?  I'm not sure.  I'm just using the non-compact 3.12 as a workaround for now.

0 Kudos