Print function on Basic Viewer template not working

02-06-2015 10:06 AM
SusanaGarcia_Gasquez
New Contributor III

Hi All,

I am using the Basic Viewer template but the printing option is not working.  I configure the app ticking print tool +display all Layout Options, Format (blank) and tick add legend to output , when i test the app and choose print, I get several options, i have tried all including Map_Only and the print button changes to say "Printing" for a short period, then it changes back to "Print", no link to get my printout.

My printing settings are ESRI default in my configuration. Any idea on how i can fix this? I am using chrome and explorer

Thanks

Susana

Specify the print format. Check your print service to see a list of valid values. The following values are valid for the default print service: PDF, PNG32, PNG8, JPG, GIF, EPS, SVG, SVGZ

Default value is PDF

0 Kudos
3 Replies
KellyGerrow
Esri Frequent Contributor

Hi Susanna,

Can you share a link to your application?

-Kelly

0 Kudos
SusanaGarcia_Gasquez
New Contributor III

Hi Kelly, yes, here's an example:

http://jll.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=3839d2de41cb4a5d9801f9b1e772287d

very keen to know what could be causing this issue!

Thanks very much for your help.

Susana

0 Kudos
SusanaGarcia_Gasquez
New Contributor III

Hi,

I've been doing some tests, and I was able to print when I turned certain layers off. Could you please confirm if this is related to the type of layers, the amount of layers within the app or what could be affecting it?

Thanks

Susana

0 Kudos