Interactive legend custom header

11-11-2019 08:56 AM
EvanWalker
New Contributor

I would like to add my company logo into the custom header for a web application using the interactive legend template. This would be particularly useful for public-facing apps. 

What combination of CSS and HTML do I need to use to add my company logo?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Evan -- Can you provide more detail about which web application template you are using?

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
EvanWalker
New Contributor

Hi Owens, 

I am referring to the "Interactive Legend" template that's part of the options for creating a web app from template. 

The question I have is in regards to the "custom header" option when you are configuring the app. I would like to add my company's logo to the header of my web apps using this template. 

0 Kudos
OwenGeo
Esri Notable Contributor

Hi Evan -- That's not a StoryMap, so I'll suggest that you please move this thread or repost in the ArcGIS Configurable Apps‌ space so someone familiar with that app can reply.

Owen Evans
Lead Product Engineer | StoryMaps
0 Kudos
SarahMcDonald_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hi Evan,

If you check the box to add a custom header, in the header HTML text box you can add the company logo there. If you click on the insert image icon, you can add the URL for your company's logo there. Once you have added the logo there, it should appear in the header of the interactive legend application. 

Hopefully this helps!

Thanks!

-Sarah

0 Kudos