Crowdsource Reporter - form not populating with fields

Jump to solution
05-05-2017 03:44 PM
LaraMulvaney3
New Contributor

crowdsource reporter‌  Allison Muise

My crowdsource reporter app is accessing my groups map (shows basemap, pulls and displays test report records that are in the feature layer) but when I launch and try to submit a new report, it will not display the fields in my editable layer. I've checked to make sure the pop up was configured to include "edit" those fields that I wanted to see in the form, but no fields show in the form at all.  App hangs in a loop when I hit submit a report.

I'm a GIS student working on a final project... trying to configure a crowdsource reporter app for incident/emergency reporting at a concert venue. 

Anyone have ideas of how to fix this? 

app url:https://ccbc.maps.arcgis.com/apps/CrowdsourceReporter/index.html?appid=ada179f1c67649e9aa1f20c463a2a... 

Thanks, Lara

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LaraMulvaney3
New Contributor

Beth,

Form displays and it's not hanging anymore! 

I found a youtube webinar from Allison over the weekend, and during the webinar she went over a few items that are not in the configuration directions. Changes that I made included reconfiguring the popups while also republishing the editable feature layer with a single symbol.  That seemed to do the trick.  

The video was extremely helpful with configuration: An Overview of the New ArcGIS Online Crowdsourcing Apps - YouTube 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
BethRomero
Esri Contributor

I just took a look at your app and was able to submit a report with no hanging issues.  Is the app still hanging for you?

0 Kudos
LaraMulvaney3
New Contributor

Beth,

Form displays and it's not hanging anymore! 

I found a youtube webinar from Allison over the weekend, and during the webinar she went over a few items that are not in the configuration directions. Changes that I made included reconfiguring the popups while also republishing the editable feature layer with a single symbol.  That seemed to do the trick.  

The video was extremely helpful with configuration: An Overview of the New ArcGIS Online Crowdsourcing Apps - YouTube 

KubaSzostak1
New Contributor III

I had also problem with missing fields in Crowdsource Reporter. Some fields was there but others were missing. I had no clue why? Eg. there where Summary and Description fields, both text, both with te same settings in "Configure pop-up" dialog. But Crowdsource Reporter displayed only Description field  

Republishing layer with single symbol solved my problem with missing fields 

This is weird as I had only one feature template. This is weird also because I have now to publish again the same layer with proper symbology.

0 Kudos