Mixing Survey and Collect data webapp

02-14-2019 03:35 PM
LMBaptista
Occasional Contributor

Hi, everyone.

I would like to make a webapp where different users can answer a survey (like survey123) but where they can also add pin points to a map and fill the attributes (like a collect data webapp).

This way each user have his own set of points added like in survey, but survey do not allow to add my own maps or apps.

Or is it possible to create a story map where ech one will add their points in different maps?

Anyone can help me with the best way to do this?

Thanks in advance. All sugestions will be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Luis,

> I would like to make a webapp where different users can answer a survey (like survey123) but where they can also add pin points to a map and fill the attributes (like a collect data webapp).

You could set-up a web map where you add/edit features, then associate a survey to features you added to the map and have the end user complete a form with Survey123. The web map could then be deployed in a configurable app template or in Web AppBuilder for ArcGIS.

Please take a look at this blog for details on the implementation, https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2016/07/30/understanding-survey123s-custom-url-sche... 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos