Attachment App Introduction panel button has shifted off screen after Nov 2022 AGOL update

11-10-2022 06:22 AM
Labels (1)
Hadish_Gregg
New Contributor

After the recent (Nov 2022) AGOL and Instant App updates, the Introduction panel button has shifted off screen when viewing the Attachment Viewer App on iOS iPhone devices. This makes it difficult or impossible to close out of the introduction panel to open the map/attachment screen. This issue occurs in Chrome, Safari, and Firefox browsers on iPhone.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SarahMcDonald_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out about this. Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing on a mobile device? I think I am also seeing this too but wanted to confirm we are seeing the same thing. I am seeing the button at the bottom of the introduction panel shifting below the page.

Thanks!

Sarah

0 Kudos
Hadish_Gregg
New Contributor

Here is a screen capture from the iPhone. The OK button is barely visible at the bottom of the screen, prior to the Nov AGOL update the button was fully visible. I have tried removing some of the info box text, however the button does not move up.

0 Kudos
SarahMcDonald_Esri
Esri Contributor

Yep, I am seeing that too. We are currently looking into it on our end. In the meantime, if you click the little 'i' icon next to the title in the app that will also close the introduction panel. 

Thanks again!

Sarah

0 Kudos