Schedule updates don't update spatial aggregation?

Jump to solution
02-26-2021 09:13 AM
PaulCone2
Occasional Contributor III

I have an Insights page which pulls in incident data from our 911 dispatch system.  The database is updated every morning, bringing in the data from the previous day.  One tile is a spatial aggregation of Incidents by Neighborhood.  I set up a schedule for a daily update, using the Schedule updates for shared pages tool, expecting that the spatial aggregation would rerun, and the numbers would increase every day, but they don't -- the spatial aggregation is static.  Can I get some clarity on what "update analysis" means with the Schedule Updates tool?  Seems like rerunning simple spatial aggregation would be a pretty basic thing.

Incidents by Neighborhood.png

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
PaulCone2

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the reply.  Yes, I am looking at both.  I'd be happy to set up a time early next week to show you what I am working on.  I'll send you an email.

Paul

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi Paul, as we talked about on the phone, we think that this patch should solve your problem...

https://support.esri.com/en/download/7850

View solution in original post

3 Replies
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi @PaulCone2 ,

Something strange is going on, aggregations should be updating. Are you sure that you are looking at the shared page, and not the workbook that the page was shared with?  Any way that you could do a screen share with me ssandusky@esri.com?

0 Kudos
PaulCone2

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the reply.  Yes, I am looking at both.  I'd be happy to set up a time early next week to show you what I am working on.  I'll send you an email.

Paul

0 Kudos
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi Paul, as we talked about on the phone, we think that this patch should solve your problem...

https://support.esri.com/en/download/7850