ArcGIS Insights - Heat Chart Layer Options

Jump to solution
03-18-2021 07:42 AM
CMSchelde
New Contributor III

Hello -

I have created a Heat Chart and would like to show green as good and red as bad, I'm not sure how to flip colors in the Layer options settings in the Heat Chart.

I was wondering if it was possible to flip the color scheme from green to red instead of red to green.

If not, is it possible to manually set your Layer color choices?

CMSchelde_1-1616078051730.png

CMSchelde_3-1616078104428.png

CMSchelde_4-1616078445944.png

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Best regards,

Colleen Madigan Schelde

comas@radiuselnet.dk

+45 9330 6902

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi @CMSchelde , I do not know of a way to flip the color ramp nor manually classify the colors within the heat map. This is a good enhancement

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi @CMSchelde , I do not know of a way to flip the color ramp nor manually classify the colors within the heat map. This is a good enhancement

0 Kudos
CMSchelde
New Contributor III

Scott -

Thanks so much for your response. Should I add this to Ideas Website? How long would it take for something like this to be implemented?

Best regards,

Colleen Madigan Schelde

0 Kudos
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi @CMSchelde - yes, the ideas site (link below) would be the perfect place for this. We have the next Insights release (Insights 2021.1) planned for next week March 30th, so it's too late to get any changes in this update. The next release is planned for July. We take a look at these enhancements during our planning phase, and determine what we can fit it, considering what analysts like you need. There's a ton of new features requested though, so it's difficult to fit it all in. Thanks for the feedback and ideas to make it better, hopefully we can get it in soon.

https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-insights-ideas/idb-p/arcgis-insights-ideas

0 Kudos
CMSchelde
New Contributor III

Hi Scott -

I submitted this on the Insights Idea page and fully understand the Team will need to prioritize it. Hopefully, it can be added into the July 2021 release. Thanks again for following up. Have a great day!

Best regards,

Colleen Madigan Schelde

Radiuselnet 

0 Kudos