Page Share As Error

Jump to solution
01-12-2021 01:46 AM
JonathanMcDougall
Occasional Contributor III

I'm new to Insights, so perhaps don't fully understand the Share and Update, however, I'm getting an error when trying to update a previously shared workbook page. Can anyone help with why this happens?

In terms of what I've done, nothing more than update some of the layout and changed the overall sharing permissions to embed into a Hub Site. The underlaying data, two feature layers, have not been changed.

It's really frustrating as, to me, the workbook is now broken. 

share_as.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi John,

I tried this workflow myself just now and was not able to reproduce. You are using ArcGIS Online, correct? Can you share the specific sharing settings you had started with, and the ones you updated with? For example did you go from a group, and then unselect that group and chose a new group to share to? Public? etc...

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi John,

I tried this workflow myself just now and was not able to reproduce. You are using ArcGIS Online, correct? Can you share the specific sharing settings you had started with, and the ones you updated with? For example did you go from a group, and then unselect that group and chose a new group to share to? Public? etc...

0 Kudos