ArcGIS Insights - Add new field for Percent to Summary Table card

Jump to solution
12-18-2020 08:04 AM
LeilaJackson1
Occasional Contributor III

I am using ArcGIS Insights in ArcGIS Online. I want to create a summary table that summaries project costs by community and add a new field for percent of total costs for each community - see screenshot below. I have no problem creating the summary table showing community and the total costs for all projects in the community based upon the Community and Total Costs fields. This creates a card and associated dataset. I added a new field for percent and calculated the percent, but when I try adding the percent field to the card I get a message that "something went wrong". The only way I was able to do it was to copy the summary table dataset to my workbook, but then the data is not linked to the primary dataset any more and cannot be updated if the data is filtered or the data changes. Is it possible to do this in the original card/summary table?

Thanks for your help!

LeilaJackson1_0-1608307166117.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi Leila,

I tried to reproduce this in ArcGIS Online but was not able to. Not sure if you could share the exact dataset, or even shoot me an email or contact tech support to make sure that if the is a bug it gets logged. ssandusky@esri.com

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hi Leila,

I tried to reproduce this in ArcGIS Online but was not able to. Not sure if you could share the exact dataset, or even shoot me an email or contact tech support to make sure that if the is a bug it gets logged. ssandusky@esri.com

0 Kudos