How do I configure values above columns in a column chart and a Multi-series chart?

Jump to solution
10-28-2019 08:01 AM
NorahGallucci
Esri Contributor

A client ask me two questions:

1. How can I configure values appear above the columns in a column chart?, and..

2. Can I make a Multi-series charts in Insights?

I cannot find the way to do this. Could you help me with this questions?

I attaching an image with the graphic that my client is trying to do in ArcGIS Insights.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hello Norah,

For question #1, we will be adding the ability to label bar/column/combo charts in our next release.  This is planned for July.

For question #2, today we have the ability to display multiple time series on one chart by using the "group by" option.  This works for data that is in the same table.  In our July release we will support different datasets being displayed on the same time series chart.

Create and use a time series graph—Insights Create | Documentation 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hello Norah,

For question #1, we will be adding the ability to label bar/column/combo charts in our next release.  This is planned for July.

For question #2, today we have the ability to display multiple time series on one chart by using the "group by" option.  This works for data that is in the same table.  In our July release we will support different datasets being displayed on the same time series chart.

Create and use a time series graph—Insights Create | Documentation 

0 Kudos