ArcGIS insight - something went wrong

Jump to solution
04-18-2021 03:39 AM
farahQasem91
New Contributor

I am using Arcgis insight with Oracle 11g, where facing two issues:

•     I can consume the data coming from oracle through feature service however when trying to run one of the analysis I am getting something went wrong message and the errors coming from the ArcGIS server is: Query [55] failed "ERROR: syntax error at or near "." Position: 146": CREATE TABLE "$IN_import_b8slbb2gt98ba0pktb0598e3nf" 
    Tool [filter] execution in connector arcgis-relational-datastore failed.
    com.esri.insights.jdbc.QueryException: Query failed at com.esri.insights.connectors.postgresql.base.PostgreSQLRunner.toInsightsException(PostgreSQLRunner.java:62) at com.esri.insights.connectors.postgresql.base.PostgreSQLRunner.handleException(PostgreSQLRunner.java:86) at com.esri.insights.jdbc.SQLRunner.handleSQLException(SQLRunner.java:77) at
  • Sometimes sharing option is working and sometimes not.
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
FrancesZhu1
New Contributor II

I am sorry to hear that. However, I can't reproduce the issue on my end using Insights 2021.2 that will be released soon. I have tried "filter" and "Share" a page. Both work for me.

Can you tell me which Insights version you were using? Do you have a workflow that I can follow to reproduce the problem?  If you want to drop me an email, we can do a screen share and I can try to help: fzhu@esri.com.

Or if you like, you can wait until the Insights 2021.2 is released and try.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
FrancesZhu1
New Contributor II

I am sorry to hear that. However, I can't reproduce the issue on my end using Insights 2021.2 that will be released soon. I have tried "filter" and "Share" a page. Both work for me.

Can you tell me which Insights version you were using? Do you have a workflow that I can follow to reproduce the problem?  If you want to drop me an email, we can do a screen share and I can try to help: fzhu@esri.com.

Or if you like, you can wait until the Insights 2021.2 is released and try.

0 Kudos