Select to view content in your preferred language

Is there any way to reserve multiple Office Hotels at once?

Jump to solution
02-03-2023 07:23 AM
MappyIan
Frequent Contributor

We're looking to use ArcGIS Indoors for Office Hotel reservations in our office and whilst demoing it to two separate teams the same question has come up in both sessions:

Is it possible for a manager to book a number of desks at the same time for a group of individuals?

The scenario is that a manager has eight people working on a specific project for a short period (a week or two) and they want to be able to book a group of desks so they can all sit together.  As far as I can see, at the moment, the only way to do this is for the manager to make separate bookings for each individual for each day (i.e. eight separate reservations per day, 40 reservations per week, 80 reservations for two weeks).  I'm wondering if there is an easy workaround for this?  As we look to use ArcGIS Indoors more and more I can see others having the same requirement.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MappyIan
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
3 Replies
GauravJobanputra
Esri Contributor

Hello @MappyIan thanks for sharing your use case. I would suggest to submit an idea.

0 Kudos
MappyIan
Frequent Contributor

Marking this question as resolved as I've submitted it as an Idea: https://community.esri.com/t5/arcgis-indoors-ideas/add-functionality-to-allow-users-to-reserve/idi-p...

0 Kudos
GauravJobanputra
Esri Contributor

Thank you @MappyIan 

0 Kudos