Select to view content in your preferred language

Indoors Wayfinding AGOL

Jump to solution
10-11-2023 12:41 PM
SimonMarin
Esri Contributor

Hi Community.

I'm writing you, at this time, because I have some questions that you could help me to answer.

Do you know if I can publish a service to routing or wayfinding indoors in AGOL ? or routing colud be configured only on enterprise?

Do you have some documentation about it?

Simon Marin
Solution engineer- Esri Colombia
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KadeSmith
Occasional Contributor

AGOL doesn't support the map image layer making it so you can't publish the NA layer needed for routing. If your users are going to be using the mobile device instead of a web site, you can publish an .mmpk with the NA in it so that the users can use routing on mobile if you're in the AGOL environment. For what it's worth, the routing experience is better in the app than it is on a website. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Suleyman-Arslan
Occasional Contributor

Hello @SimonMarin ,

Unfortunately ArcGIS Online does not directly support sharing network or closest facility services. You need to host NA Service from Enterprise.

You can check this link for more information.

0 Kudos
KadeSmith
Occasional Contributor

AGOL doesn't support the map image layer making it so you can't publish the NA layer needed for routing. If your users are going to be using the mobile device instead of a web site, you can publish an .mmpk with the NA in it so that the users can use routing on mobile if you're in the AGOL environment. For what it's worth, the routing experience is better in the app than it is on a website.