Web map visualization in Sites/Hub Enterprise 10.91

Jump to solution
09-22-2023 05:05 AM
arc_ticodex
New Contributor III

Hi!
We have a Sites/Hub in Enterprise 10.91 and it seems to have changed the web map view from the Gallery element where we link Portal groups.
I have the web map below which is public.

arc_ticodex_0-1695383946612.png

Below it is displayed in the Site Gallery. 

arc_ticodex_1-1695383985199.png

When I click on "Explore" i'm taken to a preview page and I don't have the option of visualization the web map from the map viewer.

arc_ticodex_2-1695384031214.png

In version Enterprise 10.9, clicking on "Explore" takes me to the Map Viewer Classic view and I can see the layers of the web map.

arc_ticodex_3-1695384084257.pngarc_ticodex_4-1695384092147.png

Does anyone know how to adjust this so that the user can view the web map in the map viewer interface when accessing it via Sites/Hub?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Emily_Nilson
Esri Contributor

Hello @arc_ticodex ,

Enterprise Sites 10.9.1 is when we upgraded to the redesigned content pages. There is more information about that transition here: https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-hub/announcements/announcing-new-and-improved-arcgi...

For the item you posted a screenshot of above, click "I want to use this" and then "Create a map". There, you'll see an option to open the item in Map Viewer. Hope that helps!

Best wishes,

Emily

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Emily_Nilson
Esri Contributor

Hello @arc_ticodex ,

Enterprise Sites 10.9.1 is when we upgraded to the redesigned content pages. There is more information about that transition here: https://www.esri.com/arcgis-blog/products/arcgis-hub/announcements/announcing-new-and-improved-arcgi...

For the item you posted a screenshot of above, click "I want to use this" and then "Create a map". There, you'll see an option to open the item in Map Viewer. Hope that helps!

Best wishes,

Emily

arc_ticodex
New Contributor III

Thanks for your help 😄

0 Kudos