Select to view content in your preferred language

Searching with Suggested Results Page Not Found

Jump to solution
2 weeks ago
KansasDASC
Occasional Contributor

Just noticed today that when using the suggested results in the Hub search bar goes directly to a Page Not Found page. This is happening with any item I click on. If I take any of those items and just hit enter after using search terms, I get the results page where I click on an item and it brings me to the map/app. This seems to be isolated to clicking specifically on the suggested results in the search box.

Upon further testing, if I log into the Hub with our Admin account, then the suggested results does not go to a Page Not Found page, but it goes straight to the item's page. All these items we have in our Hub are shared publicly.

Clicking on the Recent Searches items, however (logged in or not) goes to the results page as expected.

UPDATE: I checked another Hub site (someone else's org) and the behavior is there too.

KansasDASC_0-1724857901695.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Fix is on production, should be working as expected now.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
SaraJK
by
Occasional Contributor

Yes, its happening on my Hub, too. I came here to see if it was just me or an Esri issue. I spent time yesterday updating categories/tags, etc. and thought I had broken something. But it seems like a system problem.

BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

We flagged the regression on production and are working on a fix to resolve this issue. Thank you for raising the issue, feel free to contact support directly if you notice an odd behavior elsewhere in the application or in the future.

0 Kudos
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Fix is on production, should be working as expected now.

SaraJK
by
Occasional Contributor

Thanks - seems to be working now.

0 Kudos
KansasDASC
Occasional Contributor

Thanks @BrianRollison. We're also seeing the issue as resolved.

0 Kudos