OpenData download issues

02-02-2016 08:23 AM
AparnaBokey
New Contributor III

We have been noticing that layers that were newly published (since yesterday 2/1/2016) to our Open Data site are having issues when downloading them. On attempting to download the data for the very first time (soon after publishing the data) I received a "An error occurred while processing this dataset" error under the My Activity button. I have reset the download on the Admin site for the layers that had the issue a couple of times but this does not appear to have helped. Here's the problem layer

Any help would be much appreciated!

Aparna

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DanielFenton1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Aparna, can you please work with support to understand why this request fails?

https://ca.dep.state.fl.us/arcgis/rest/services/OpenData/STATEWIDE_BMAP/MapServer/1/query?outSR=4326&f=json&outFields=*&where=1=1&resultOffset=0&resultRecordCount=1000&geometry=&returnGeometry=true&geometryPrecision=

That is the root cause of your download failure.

Thanks,

Daniel

0 Kudos
AparnaBokey
New Contributor III

We had a user contact us recently about download issues for 2 of our Open Data layers:

Dataset | Florida Department of Environmental Protection Open Data

Dataset | Florida Department of Environmental Protection Open Data

Both these data layers downloaded incompletely (all the polygons are not being downloaded).

We were able to successfully download all the data for these 2 layers a few weeks ago.The data has not been updated/modified in any way since then, hence wondering why they would have issues downloading. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Aparna

0 Kudos