HUB Multilevel Dropdown

Jump to solution
03-04-2020 01:57 PM
BenArril1
New Contributor II

Hi There,

I'm a novice when it comes to bootstrap and I'm trying to add two things to my HUB site:

1. a dropdown on the header with multiple levels (in this case 3 items with multiple levels, starting from level 1-1, 1-2, 1-3 and so on); and

2. a disclaimer modal that automatically pops up the first time the user visits. I have visited http://hub.arcgis.com/pages/site-customization but I'm looking for a little bit more detail that the user must accept to access the site. 

Thanks very much!

Ben 

From Open Geography portal  >

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

For #1 - I recommend searching google for examples like "bootstrap 3 multi level dropdown" there you can find things you can try on your Hub Site. In doing such a search, I found this example which is likely a good place to start

edit: it would sure help i pasted the example i found, wouldn't it: Bootstrap Snippet Multi level dropdown menu BS3 using HTML CSS 

For #2 - we don't have this functionality in Hub - I recommend putting warnings prominently at the top of sites. Will mark you down as someone who has expressed interest in this!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

For #1 - I recommend searching google for examples like "bootstrap 3 multi level dropdown" there you can find things you can try on your Hub Site. In doing such a search, I found this example which is likely a good place to start

edit: it would sure help i pasted the example i found, wouldn't it: Bootstrap Snippet Multi level dropdown menu BS3 using HTML CSS 

For #2 - we don't have this functionality in Hub - I recommend putting warnings prominently at the top of sites. Will mark you down as someone who has expressed interest in this!

BenArril1
New Contributor II

Perfect! Thanks very much for your help Graham.

Take Care,

Ben

0 Kudos