Getting a 404 Error Creating Events

Jump to solution
09-11-2020 12:38 PM
DevinLavigne
Occasional Contributor III

I am getting a 404 error when I try to create an event on my initiative. I'm not sure if something got messed up with the data file but I haven't found a way to repair it or reset it. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you able to clone the site and use the clone instead once it is setup with the same content (note - custom domains can transfer instantly because you already have an HTTPS certificate on the current site)? If not, I can probably repair it manually but will need to be invited to your organization. This is something we should clean up automatically...apologies that we don't.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it public - can you send us a URL?

0 Kudos
DevinLavigne

It is. I'm investigating this further and it looks like there is a Hub application but not a Hub Initiative.

Forward SGF is the custom domain 

This will also get you there.  Thanks Graham.

https://springfield-comp-plan-hlplanning.opendata.arcgis.com

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Are you able to clone the site and use the clone instead once it is setup with the same content (note - custom domains can transfer instantly because you already have an HTTPS certificate on the current site)? If not, I can probably repair it manually but will need to be invited to your organization. This is something we should clean up automatically...apologies that we don't.

0 Kudos
DevinLavigne

Okay. Seems to have worked. We will "flip" the custom domain switch once we are comfortable everything is there.

0 Kudos