Download option is disabled

02-24-2020 07:50 AM
KrishV
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi All,

I'm using Enterprise sites 10.7.1

When I click on any of the attribute, I'm getting below error instead of Chart. Also my download option is disabled. I'm using Feature Service and Shared to everyone if I have to change anything.

Even, if there are one unique value, instead of showing some graph, it shows empty chart. Is it expected behaviour.?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Krish

0 Kudos
13 Replies
KrishV
by
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Graham Hudgins‌,

I have tested with hosted feature service and Downloads is getting enabled but map is getting hidden as shown below:

But for feature services (Extract Capability) download is getting disabled but able to see on map and unable to download & Chart errors remain the same.

Thanks,

Krish

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

We should be seeing a map on hosted feature services with extract enabled (as long as there is spatial data). Can you log a support case for this? I'll need more information that they will get from you to troubleshoot this fully.

But to answer the top question - yes only hosted feature services (with export enabled) have the download option. 

Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

To summarize from my end to make sure I understand that correctly: 

- in Enterprise 10.7 I won't be able to download a feature service when I'm not logged in even if it was publicly shared and published as a hosted feature service

- There is nothing I can do about the summary charts to be displayed correctly. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

For the download issue, this is correct. You need to be a Creator to create a download item and then you must have both the extracted download data & the original item set to public for a viewer user to be able to consume the download. This only works on 10.7.1 patch 1 and 10.8+ ...otherwise you are correct you must be authenticated to generate & download data in Enterprise Sites. 

There is a bug we are working on patching for the charts on private data. I'm hoping to roll this into 10.7.1 patch 2.

0 Kudos