Select to view content in your preferred language

There's Lots of Happiness and "Hub"i-ness Coming Soon to Esri UC 2023

06-13-2023 09:54 AM
MariaJordan
Esri Contributor
4 0 924

The Esri User Conference (Esri UC) has many presentations and events with hundreds of topics covered. To help you find your way to the ArcGIS Hub, open data, and community engagement sessions and events, we have prepared a more focused agenda.

Here's a link to a flier with all the ArcGIS Hub focused sessions and activities you won't want to miss at Esri UC 2023.

https://community.esri.com/t5/user-conference-documents/arcgis-hub-sessions-and-activities-uc23-flie...

MariaJordan_0-1686712920368.png

Don't forget to join us at these two Special Interest Group (SIG) Meetings:

Geospatial Collaboration SIG: Modern SDI Practices to Achieve Our Common Goals (Tues., 7/11, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, SDCC, Room 24 B) Join your colleagues worldwide in this Special Interest Group (SIG) for a lively discussion on geospatial collaboration! Special guests: Megan Compton, Indiana Geographic Information Office; Eamonn Clinton, Tailte Eireann, National Mapping Division; Jonathan Holt, Southern California Association of Governments; and Thembi Xaba, Digital Earth Africa

Community Engagement SIG: Using Hubs to Foster Deeper Collaboration (Wed., 7/12, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, SDCC, Ballroom 20 BCD Room 5) Community engagement is a key pillar of modern SDI. Join in to learn about and share the most successful ways organizations use GIS to drive community engagement. Special guests: Marina Raskin, County of Marin; Bear Hartley, Contra Costa County - Department of Information Technology; and Ryan Barrett, Atlanta Regional Commission

Tags (2)
About the Author
I have been at Esri since I graduated college in 1994. I love working at a company that cares about making our world a better place.