Select to view content in your preferred language

Persistent Challenges with Feature Add/Update Output Connectors Post Server Restart

01-29-2024 09:24 PM
Moi_Nccncc
New Contributor III

I am encountering an issue with initiating the feature add/update output connectors.

Following a server restart due to unusual behavior wherein none of the services are receiving input, I observed that while the input connector is functioning properly and receiving inputs, all services are failing to operate. Despite halting all services and configuring a basic service solely for input reception and CSV file writing, the issue persists. Regrettably, this recurrence necessitates a complete server restart. Notably, there are no discernible logs available from either the ArcGIS server or the GeoEvent server.

Upon this recent server restart, I am unable to initiate any feature add/update connector outputs. Regrettably, there are no logs or error messages available to aid in troubleshooting.

Please refer to the screenshot below for all available logs:

0 Kudos
1 Reply
GregoryChristakos
Esri Contributor

Hi @Moi_Nccncc - It might be worth taking a look at the karaf logs from the system directly. You can find these via C:\Program Files\ArcGIS\Server\GeoEvent\data\log. I am willing to bet there are messages indicating kafka issues with finding various topics and what not. If that is the case, your best bet is going to be doing an admin reset. Make sure you get a backup of your GeoEvent Server configuration first.

None of what I suggested above speaks to what caused the issue to begin with, but it should hopefully get you going again.  If the issue persists, I would recommend reaching out to Support Services so that we can take a deeper look at what is amiss. Hope this helps!

0 Kudos