Invalid redirect_uri

03-17-2016 07:25 AM
SharonMeier
New Contributor III

Is anyone familiar with Error: 400 (Invalid redirect_uri)?   I have installed ArcGIS Server 10.4, GeoEvent Extension 10.4, Portal 10.4 and the ArcGIS DataStore, as well as web adapters.   Have federated portal and server, and set my server as the hosting server in Portal.  However, when I try to launch GeoEvent Manager I receive this Invalid redirect_uri error. 

0 Kudos
17 Replies
JiaLiu1
New Contributor III

My case is more like @SimonJackson. Want to let the group know that I was able to resolve the issue: Even though the port is open in Azure > <VM> > Networking, but I still need to create new rule to open port 6143 on the VM Windows Firewall. Many thanks to @DebendraBiswas1

DebendraBiswas1
New Contributor III

Glad to know that your issue is resolved @JiaLiu1 

0 Kudos
Haider_Ali
Occasional Contributor

I am having same issue,  Sharon Meier​ did you  found a solution for this problem?

I have no issue accessing portal with web adaptor url but accessing geoevent processor manager it gives me 400 error

0 Kudos
SharonMeier
New Contributor III

I had to include the port number (6143) in the URL for the GeoEvent manager.    

0 Kudos
Haider_Ali
Occasional Contributor

Well my url is https://gisserver.domain.net:6143/geoevent/manager/index.html

but it gives me 400 error and if i unfederate the portal withe server then its working fine

SusmitaDuncan
New Contributor II

Did anyone figure out a resolution to this? I just setup a 10.4.1 test environment, and decided to federate the ArcGIS Server that has GeoEvent ext on it (to try to fix authentication issues through PI Integrator). I get the same issue as the OP. Because GeoEvent manager runs on port 6143, Portal won't let you get to it.

SimonJackson
Occasional Contributor III

Hi Susmita Duncan​ - perhaps we should team up.  Im also setting up an environment for the PI Integrator on Azure, and with some help from Esri Support, have got this running now. 

Can you explain a little more about your environment?

- are you using an external DNS?

- have you applied a domain/CA certificate to IIS or your DNS?

- Are you using IIS and the ArcGIS Web Adaptor?

Simon

0 Kudos
VHolubec
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi,

I met the same problem - I have portal on FQDN, but the Geoevent was opening on localhost URL - I have changed the localhost to FQDN URL, and the GeoEvent manager opens fine.

Vladimir
0 Kudos