Feature Update Stopped Working

1627
1
01-11-2014 07:00 PM
Highlighted
New Contributor III
I have a service with updating features in the GeoDatabase on ArcGIS Server.
In the Simulator every thing was working fine, the feature attributes and geometry was updating fine.
Now (I don't know why), the service is working and the attributes is updated but the geometry is not updated any more,
My input connector takes the geometry from a input fields. It dosn't read the geometry any more.
Even when I added an output as a json file, it doesn't read the geometry, The outout Json dosn't contain a geometry field.
I checked the log. No errors
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
New Contributor III
Just want to clarify the problem.  The input connector which was receiving attributes and geometry is not reading geometry anymore.  You verified this by hooking this input up with a JSON file output and saw that the output does not contain the geometry that you expected.

If this is the case, we should take a look at the input and the data that you sent to the input.  Specifically, here are the things I want to look at:

1. Input properties, you can either give me a screenshot or the configuration xml.
2. The GeoEvent Definition that is created by the input or is used by the input
3. The simulation data.

I will have more information once I look at these.  According to your post, it seems that the input was working correctly but for some reason it started to not recognize the geometry.  I assume the source of the data didn't change.  I suspect the data might have changed that caused the input to not reading the input correctly.  Let's take a look at these three items.

Thanks,

Ming
0 Kudos