ArcGIS Mobile 10.1.1.0 Sync Error ???using Feature Service from ArcGIS Online

02-12-2013 03:12 AM
MarkusHoffmann
New Contributor II
I am using ArcGIS for Windows Mobile 10.1.10 (3200).

I´ve created a mobile project in project center and successfully added a feature service from ArcGIS Online (editable, sync activated).

When I open the project in ArcGIS Mobile the following error appears after downloading the data:

�??Cannot register cache. Origin replica information not found�?�.

It is possible to collect data in the project, but when I try to sync back to ArcGIS Online, I get the following error:

�??unable to synchronize replica�?�.

Here´s a Link to the Feature Service:

https://services.arcgis.com/iE6tIH8G74YE9Bmv/arcgis/rest/services/Campus_Editing/FeatureServer/

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

Markus
0 Kudos
5 Replies
DanMallett
Esri Contributor
I don't know the answer to your question.  I can't even seem to add the feature service in Mobile Project Center. 

I choose Add > Operational Layer from Feature Service > and then enter in the url but it just keeps prompting me to login.  Any idea why?
0 Kudos
MarkusHoffmann
New Contributor II
Hi Daniel,

Thank you for testing.

To add the feature service in project center, you´ll need an ArcGIS Online account (personal account is possible)

Just add the feature service to your ArcGIS Online content and then use your ArcGIS Online account in project center

Best,

Markus
0 Kudos
DavidCoombe1
New Contributor III
Hi Markus

I am also experiencing this error. Were you able to find a solution or work around?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26030[/ATTACH]

Regards

Dave
0 Kudos
MarkusHoffmann
New Contributor II
Hi David,

yes I found a workaround. After deactivating SSL only in our ArcGIS Online organization syncing with ArcGIS Mobile was possible.

Here´s a link how to configure SSL:
http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/arcgisonline/index.html#//010q000000mq000000

Best,

Markus
0 Kudos
DavidCoombe1
New Contributor III
Hi Markus

Thank you, your advise has resolved my syc issues.

Cheers

Dave
0 Kudos