Select to view content in your preferred language

Programmatically updating SharePoint List Layer information

02-20-2012 09:42 AM
RobertFischer
New Contributor
I am trying to programmatically fix SharePoint layers that hold invalid URLs for the ArcGIS SharePoint Map Web Part.  The the Web Part cannot find the SharePoint geo-coded list after doing a site export/import.  I am trying to update the ESRI.ArcGIS.Mapping.SharePoint.Client.Core.SharePointListGraphicsLayer instances found in the Map layer collection.  However, I cannot find that class anywhere on my development server.  I know there were some posts about this last year, but the information seems to have changed with version 2.1.1.  The only way I have been able to manipulate SharePoint list layers is by using reflection (C#), but that is certainly not the way to go.  So I have three questions:

1. How do you programmatically update the SharePoint list Urls when they appear in the Map Layer collection?
2. How do you programmatically add new SharePoint list layers to the Map Layer collection?
3. Where is the dll that contains the class ESRI.ArcGIS.Mapping.SharePoint.Client.Core.SharePointListGraphicsLayer since I used .NET reflector and couldn't find it anywhere?

Your help is very much appreciated!
0 Kudos
1 Reply
FernandoAliaga
Deactivated User
Did you mange to fix SharePoint layers? We need to change the ArcGIS Server and would like to change the server name without re-configuring the Webpart.

Regards,

Ramiro
0 Kudos